Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Book 9 - Dead as a Doornail

January 22 ~ It's time for another Charlaine Harris charmer. I am on book number five of the series - Dead as a Doornail. Book ten comes out in May so I plan to get these read by then. Not a chore! I adore them.

In this book, the shifters of Bon Temps and surrounding areas are under attack by a sniper.

Dead as a Doornail at Amazon

January 25 ~ I liked it but not as much as the first four; too much disturbing werewolf politics for my taste. The major mystery is finding the identity of the person hunting supernaturals. Many events are stumbling blocks to Sookie finding the culprit:  her house is set afire, she helps Tara out of a horrible "relationship", and she is enlisted by Alcide to help in his father's bid for packmaster among other things.

I will start book 6 in the series soon. 4 of 5 stars. Hopefully the coming books will have more Eric and Bill; especially Eric. He amuses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment